Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Hello Blog-o-sphere

Hi there, and welcome to Claire's Craft Nook.  I share a passion for crafts and thought it would be fun to post my creations and ideas for other brave heart-ed weekend crafters!  My main "talents" are quilting, knitting, and crocheting.  I love all, but have found myself quilting more than anything else lately.  I hope to post ideas for quilts and twists on the classics, as well as some easy do it yourself projects.  I try to make things that "keep it fresh", I use modern ( not ultra-modern), clean patterns that will help spruce up any room! I am a "Full time student"; however, when I find free time its not only spent on crafts, but also biking, swimming, and golfing with friends. Oh, and how could I forget my little pup Baba, a needy, yet absolutely adorable Cockapoo! I hope my blog helps get give you motivation to start your own craft project.
XX,
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment